- Jesus Christ is the Son of God who died for our sins and rose from the dead. [1 Corinthians 15: 1-8]
- That the Bible is the inspired Word of God [2 Timothy 3:16] and should be read within it’s proper historical & cultural context.
- That every person has worth as a creation of God, but that all have missed the mark and fall short of the glory of God. [Romans 3:23]
- That forgiveness of sins and the promise of eternal life are available to those who trust Christ as Savior and Lord. [John 3:16]
- That those accepting Christ should repent of sin, confess their faith and be baptized into Him. [Romans 10:9, Acts 2:38]
- That the Church is the body of Christ on earth, empowered by the Holy Spirit and exists to equip the saints for works, for building up the body of Christ, until all of us come to the unity of faith. [Eph. 4:1-16]
- That Jesus Christ will one day return to earth and reign forever as the King of kings and Lord of lords. [1 Thessalonians 4:13-18]